|Power - 3-phase network, 50 Hz||3 х 220V, 50 Hz|
|Thermal power of the heating systems||3…60 kW|
|Power of one heating module (heating stage)||6, 9, 12, 15, 18 kW|
|Number of heating modules||1…4|
|Range of regulation of temperature of the return heat carrier||+15 оС … +60 оС|
|Maximum flow temperature||+75 оС|
|Dimensions of the heating module||1150 х 140 х 140 mm|
|Overall dimensions of the thermostat||320 х 250 х 150 mm|
|Mass of the heating element||15 kg|
|Productivity of the circulation pump in one module calculated, not less||1,0 m3/hour|
Advantages of the SOLMA system
- The modular design of the SOLMA system makes it possible to create from standardized heating modules of a heating system with a capacity from 3 kW to 9 kW that best suits the needs of the customer.
- The step regulation and the priority limiting of the heating power with the number of heating stages to 3 limits the current load and prevents the power limit from exceeding.
- The simplicity of the design with the highest possible efficiency and a large area of stainless steel heat exchanger provide the highest reliability and durability and, as a result, significant cost savings for consumers over the entire life cycle.
- Silent execution provides an unlimited number of switching cycles and the ability to place the thermostat of the SOLMA system in domestic premises without sacrificing comfort.
- An unprecedented amount of protection levels makes the SOLMA system one of the safest on the market.
- The low weight, compact size and ease of installation of the SOLMA heating modules significantly reduce the commissioning time and also allow the equipment to be placed in small rooms.
- The ability to service or replace heating modules without draining coolant and shutting down the system reduces operational costs.
- Due to the small volume of the heating zone of the heating module, the heated coolant enters the system after a very short time - a few seconds - which reduces the time for the user to “wait for heat”.
- Daily and weekly programming of heating, taking into account tariff zones and in combination with heat accumulators and multi-tariff metering of electricity, provides significant savings compared with other types of heating and DHW and evens out daily electricity load schedules.
- Having a data port allows you to integrate SOLMA into Smart Home systems.